Aplikasiterbaru.net – WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world. Although it is primarily intended for smartphones, WhatsApp can also be used on desktop and laptop PCs, such as on a Windows 10 system. One way to do this is by using the WhatsApp Desktop application.
Using WhatsApp on Windows 10 can also be done by utilizing WhatsApp Web, however, WhatsApp Desktop offers several advantages. By following the instructions for installing WhatsApp Desktop on Windows 10 shared here, you can try installing and using WhatsApp Desktop on Windows 10 to see its advantages. Besides, the way to install WhatsApp Desktop on Windows 10 is easy.
According to the “Digital 2022 Global Overview Report” from We Are Social and Hootsuite, WhatsApp had the most active users in the world in January 2022, around 2 billion. It’s no wonder that when using a Windows 10 PC, WhatsApp also becomes a choice for messaging platforms. So, here’s how to install Windows WhatsApp
How to Install Windows WhatsApp
You can first download WhatsApp for PC if you are a Windows user. Before installing, make sure to first install WhatsApp with a version that is compatible with your Windows system, such as 32 or 64-bit. Once done, follow these steps to download WhatsApp
To install WhatsApp on a Windows PC, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the WhatsApp website (https://www.whatsapp.com/) and click on the “Download for Windows” button.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install WhatsApp on your Windows PC.
- After installation, open WhatsApp on your PC and scan the QR code with your mobile device by going to WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Once the QR code is scanned, you will be logged in and you can start using WhatsApp on your Windows PC.
Note: To use WhatsApp on your Windows PC, you will need to have the WhatsApp mobile app installed and active on your mobile device. Also, both your mobile device and your Windows PC will need to be connected to the internet.
It’s that easy, those are some ways to install Windows WhatsApp, now you can easily access WhatsApp on your laptop as long as the device is always connected to the internet.