Aplikasiterbaru.net – WhatsApp, a popular messaging app, has released a new feature, a video call feature that can accommodate 32 people at once. The presence of this feature has been anticipated by users who want to make group calls with many people. So, how do you make a WhatsApp video call with 32 people at once?
Table of Contents
Video Call on WhatsApp
Group calls of up to 32 people on WhatsApp can be used for regular voice calls. This new feature, launched in October 2022, has captured the attention of many users around the world. Its function is similar to video conference apps like Zoom and Google Meet.
However, before trying it out, users must run an update of WhatsApp via the Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS. The 32-person video call feature on WA is available in the 188.8.131.52 (Android) and 22.21.75 (iPhone) versions of the app. All the conveniences offered are available for free without the need to pay a subscription fee.
How to Make a Video Call with 32 People on WhatsApp
Video Call on WhatsApp can be made even if the user’s mobile number being called is not saved in contacts. Previously, group calls could only be activated for seven people at a time and required users to save the numbers. With this new feature, users are no longer bothered to save contacts one by one.
So, how to make a video call with 32 people on WhatsApp quickly and conveniently? Here are the steps to explain it.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile device.
- Press the ‘Calls’ or ‘Panggilan’ menu on the right side.
- Press the ‘Create call link’ menu at the top of the phone icon with a plus sign below.
- Change the ‘Call type’ to ‘Video’.
- Press the ‘Send link via WhatsApp’ menu.
- Select the contact or group you want to invite to a 32-person video call on WhatsApp.
- Or press ‘Copy link’ or ‘Share link’ if you want to send the link through other social media platforms.
How to join a 32-person video call on WhatsApp
- Open the chat containing the video call link on WhatsApp.
- Press the link sent by your friend.
- Or, select the ‘Calls’ menu and press the video call icon that is ongoing.
How to Join a Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- Open one of your WhatsApp groups.
- Press the video camera or video call icon.
- Or open one of the chats in the message history.
- Press the video call button with the camera icon.
- After the person, you are calling answers, press the up arrow icon, then ‘Add Participants’.
- Search for the contacts you want to video call.
- Press the ‘Add Participants’ menu again to add more people.
That is a tutorial on how to video call 32 people on WhatsApp which makes interaction easier. No need to add contacts one by one, just send the link to the relevant people.