Aplikasiterbaru.net – WhatsApp continues to update its features, one of which is video calls and voice calls. You can install the WhatsApp Desktop app for calls. Here’s how to make a WhatsApp Web video call on a laptop.
WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop can be used on computers and tablets. WhatsApp Web can be used through a browser without having to download the app. Meanwhile, WhatsApp Desktop is a messaging app that can be downloaded for computers and laptops.
WhatsApp continues to update its app for better communication. One of the features is a phone and video calls. WhatsApp Web video calls can be made through WhatsApp Desktop
On the other hand, Apple devices support macOS 10.13 or newer. WhatsApp Desktop supports phone and video calls through a computer. However, this application does not support group calls like the mobile feature. You can only make personal calls.
Video Call On Whatsapp Web
Video Call On Whatsapp Web on Laptop
- Download WhatsApp Desktop for Windows or Mac.
- Log in to your WhatsApp account using the QR code scanner on your smartphone.
- On Android smartphones, click the three dots icon in the top right corner and select linked devices.
- On iPhone, go to the settings menu at the bottom right and tap linked devices.
- Scan the QR code on your computer through your smartphone to connect your account.
- Make sure your computer or laptop is connected to the internet.
- Allow WhatsApp to access your computer’s microphone and camera.
- Ensure that your audio device, microphone, and camera support video calls.
- If the camera not supports it, you can only make voice calls.
- You can use a headset to get good audio quality
- Open the WhatsApp Desktop app that you have downloaded on your device.
- Open the individual chat or contact you want to call.
- Click on the video call or phone icon for a voice calls.
- During the call, you can unmute or mute the microphone by clicking the microphone icon.
- You can also click the camera icon to enable or disable video.
- When the call ends, click end call.
Video Call On Whatsapp Web
WhatsApp Desktop has a feature for receiving incoming video calls. You can accept calls, reject calls, or ignore calls when a pop-up appears on the screen. Additionally, WhatsApp Desktop provides a feature to switch voice calls to video. You can switch from a voice call to a video. Here’s how:
- Direct the computer cursor to the camera icon while the call is in progress.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- The call will then switch to a video call. Your contact will automatically receive a call to accept the phone.
According to the official website whatsapp.com, video call on WhatsApp Web is not currently possible. Phone calls and video calls can only be made through WhatsApp Desktop. You need to download WhatsApp Desktop from the official WhatsApp website for calls.