Aplikasiterbaru.net – Transferring WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone is now possible and even relatively easy, although not all data can be transferred in this way.
Transferring WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone can transfer certain data such as account information, profile pictures, individual and group chats, chat history, media, and settings. Data that cannot be transferred are call history or display names.
For Android users, knowledge about how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone may be necessary. Especially if you are already familiar with using Android but are interested in switching to iPhone.
Important data including WhatsApp chat history certainly have some that are important and need to be transferred to your new device which is now iPhone. Fortunately, now how to transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone is possible to do.
Table of Contents
WhatsApp Transfer from Android to iPhone
However, not all android phones can perform how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Only phones with specific specifications can do so.
Here are the minimum specifications for android phones that can perform how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone, as compiled from various sources, Friday (29/7/2022).
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone with Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer
In addition to using the Move to iOS app, transferring WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone can also be done using the Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer app, as follows:
- Download Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer (iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer) to your computer, and connect your Android and iPhone.
- After confirming some pop-ups, you need to back up WhatsApp data on your source device. Do it as shown by the screenshot.
- To keep your data safe, you are required to verify the WhatsApp account you use to make the backup by typing in your phone number and country code below, then pressing ‘Verify’.
- Then fill in the 6-digit WhatsApp Verification code that you just received from the WhatsApp official. Click ‘Verify’.
- After confirming that your data is safe, the program will automatically generate recoverable data for your target device.
- You need to log in to your account to ensure that the data is visible when the WhatsApp Android to iPhone transfer is completed.
- The program will recover data to your iPhone which will take a few minutes.
- After a few moments, your WhatsApp data has been successfully transferred. Your iPhone will restart without danger. After finishing, open it to check the data on your iPhone device.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone with History Backup App
Electronic enthusiasts, already know that using the built-in backup function can help copy and transfer WhatsApp chat. However, many other users do not know this feature, we will detail it as follows:
- Open the lock on your Android device and open WhatsApp.
- Open Settings >> Chat >> Chat Backup, then tap the Backup button.
- You need to uninstall the WhatsApp installation on your old android phone. Then open it on the new iPhone, and log in to your original account on WhatsApp.
- There will be a pop-up that tells you to restore the backup file stored on the WhatsApp Cloud.
- A few moments later, WhatsApp messages have been moved from Android to iPhone. Now you can enjoy WhatsApp on iPhone too.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone via Email
Using Email to transfer WhatsApp messages is also an easy solution, not too difficult, just follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click Settings >> Chat Settings >> Chat History >> Email Chat.
- Select the WhatsApp chat history file you want to transfer, you can also choose to attach media or without media.
- Next, you will enter the sender page, make sure you have logged in to WhatsApp on the new iPhone, then send the chat history there.”