Aplikasiterbaru.net – Unlike WhatsApp Business that can be downloaded from the Play Store or App Store, creating a WhatsApp Business API can only be done through official WhatsApp partners. This is because with the Whatsapp API Business, you can access additional features not available on the standard WhatsApp Business.
Obtaining a Whatsapp Businessapi is easy. In this article, you will learn what you need to prepare and how to get a Whatsapp Businessapi. Read on to find out more.
Table of Contents
What is meant by WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API is an official feature from WhatsApp designed to facilitate communication with customers in a business setting. API, or “Application Programming Interface,” is a program that allows developers to integrate other applications. This feature is intended to help businesses communicate with customers.
Using Whatsapp API Business, companies only need one WhatsApp number that can be accessed by multiple customer service representatives, thus making customer service and sales more efficient. However, it’s important to note that this feature is intended for business use, not personal or individual use.
Why Does Business Need to Use WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API is a must-have for businesses as it supports advanced features that can accelerate customer message response by 89%. This allows for more effective promotion on your WhatsApp business, resulting in faster and more accurate information for customers and increased sales. Therefore, using WhatsApp as a marketing strategy becomes a strategic tool for gaining more customers.
What are the features of WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API has several features that allow businesses to easily communicate with their customers. These include:
- Automated Messages: Allows businesses to send automated messages to customers, such as welcome messages and away messages.
- Quick Replies: Allows businesses to create pre-written responses to common customer inquiries, which can be quickly sent by customer service representatives.
- Labels: Allows businesses to organize and categorize customer chats for easy management.
- Greeting messages: Allows businesses to set up an automated message that will be sent to customers when they initiate a conversation with the business.
- Message Templates: Allows businesses to create and save message templates for common types of communication, such as shipping confirmations or appointment reminders.
- Reports and Analytics: Provides businesses with insights into customer engagement, such as message delivery and read rates, which can be used to improve customer service and sales strategies.
- Customer Service: Allows businesses to create customer service workflows and use advanced tools to handle customer inquiries, such as chatbots and pre-written responses.
- Catalog: Allows businesses to showcase products and services to customers, complete with images and pricing information.
- WhatsApp Web: Allows businesses to use WhatsApp on their computer, which is useful for customer service representatives.
Keep in mind that the features may vary based on the country and the Whatsapp Businessapi Provider you use.
How to Create WhatsApp Business API?
To create a WhatsApp Business API, you will need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Twilio account, which will provide you with access to the WhatsApp Business API.
- Create a new WhatsApp Sandbox number through the Twilio console. The sandbox number allows you to test the API without sending messages to real phone numbers.
- Verify your phone number with WhatsApp by sending the code they provide to the number you want to use for the API.
- Once your number is verified, you can start building your application using the Twilio API for WhatsApp.
- If you want to send messages to phone numbers outside of the sandbox, you will need to submit your application for review and approval by WhatsApp.
- Once approved, you can purchase a Twilio number for WhatsApp, and you will be able to send messages to real phone numbers.
Please note WhatsApp Business API are not free and Twilio has a billing system for the usage of these services.